A great phone in the mid-range price! Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is going to 'rule' the 5G mobile market!
Under the mid-range price segment, Samsung has launched a new 5G smartphone in India. This is Samsung Galaxy A23 5G. It not only offers support for 5G but also packs some useful features for the price. What are those features? What is its price? When is the first sale? here are the details:
Samsung galaxy A23 5g
The Galaxy A23 5G model launched as Samsung's latest 5G smartphone in India follows the success of the Galaxy C23 4G smartphone launched in India last year.
As mentioned earlier, the Galaxy A23 5G smartphone is not just focused on 5G support but also packs key features like 120Hz refresh rate display, Snapdragon 695 chipset, and 50MP quad rear camera setup.
Samsung galaxy A23 5g specification
- The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G smartphone sports a 6.6-inch LCD display with Full HD+ resolution.
- It comes with 120Hz refresh and Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It comes with a polycarbonate body with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- This latest 5G smartphone from Samsung is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 128GB internal storage and 6GB/8GB RAM.
- And this smartphone comes with Android 12 OS based OneUI 4.1.1. According to Samsung, this smartphone will get access to Android updates for 2 years and security updates for 4 years.
- The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G smartphone has a quad rear camera setup. It has 50MP primary sensor with OIS support + 5MP ultrawide + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor.
- According to Samsung, its camera setup is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps. Talking about the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera.
- Lastly, the smartphone comes with a 5,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
Samsung galaxy A23 5g price in india
The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G smartphone has been launched under a total of 2 storage options. Its 6GB + 128GB storage option is available for purchase for Rs 22,999; The 8GB + 128GB option, on the other hand, is available for purchase for Rs 24,999. And it will be sold in three color options namely Silver, Orange and Light Green.
In terms of sales, it will be available for purchase from January 20 through Samsung Exclusive Stores, Samsung.com and partner stores. However, it will be available for sale on January 18 from 12 noon via Samsung Live.