Online payment UPI app Phonepe has released a new update for its customers.Now you can activate UPI service on PhonePe with Aadhaar also. Earlier, customers who had a debit card needed a debit card to activate the UPI service. Only they were able to activate their UPI service. Due to having only debit card options, people who did not have a debit card but had a bank account could not create ID.
The first app to launch PhonePe service is the first UPI Third Party Application Provider (TPAP) app to launch Aadhaar based UPI onboarding services, the company said in a statement. With this, more and more people will be able to create their UPI ID and take advantage of digital payments. If you are a new user and want to set up your UPI on PhonePe through Aadhaar card, then here we are giving step by step process.
Phonepe Aadhaar card UPI -
Process of UPI Activation from Aadhaar
- Download the PhonePe app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After downloading PhonePe, open the profile page in the app.
- Go to the Payment Instruments tab and select the Add Bank Account option.
- Select Bank Ot Linked Mobile Pat or Enter OTP.
- Now PhonePe will take your account details and link it to UPI.
- Now you will get the option to choose Debit Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Select Aadhaar Card and type the last six digits of your Aadhaar number.
- After doing this an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and then set the UPI PIN.
- Now you will be able to do all UPI features like payment out balance check on the app.
Revolution since the launch of UPI
Digital payments started with the launch of UPI in 2016, since then a new revolution has come in the world. Due to the launch of UPI service, if a person wants to transfer money to another person, then he does not need to go to the bank, he can put money online in another person's bank account. Another advantage of this service is that this service is available 24/7. / 7 remains active if you go to give money to someone from the bank, then the service remains open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, after that the bank closes, that is why digital payment service for Indian There is a best service, before this digital wallet was in vogue, there is a hassle like KYC in the wallet, while nothing like this has to be done in UPI.
Indian top five best upi services
- Gpay - 500M+ users used
- Paytm - 100M+ users used
- Phonepe - 100M+ users used
- BHIM - 50M+ users used
- Amazon pay - 25M+ users used
Special things related to UPI
- The UPI system transfers funds in real time. Multiple bank accounts can be linked in one application.
- • To send money to someone, all you need is his mobile number, account number or UPI ID.
- UPI has been developed on the model of IMPS. That's why you can do 24x7 banking through the UPI app.
- • Online shopping with UPI does not require OTP, CVV code, card number, expiry date etc.