If you are planning to buy a good mid-range smartphone, then it would be better to wait till May 9. Because POCO's new F-Series smartphone (POCO F-Series) will be launched in India on the above date
Poco F5 Release Date
Here we are talking about Poco F5 smartphone. What will be the price of this new smartphone of Poco, which will be launched in India in 2 weeks (exactly 9th May, 17:30 PM)? What features are included in it? here are the details:
Along with the launch date announcement, POCO India has also released a teaser video that reveals the rear camera setup of the Poco F5. Through this, it was revealed that a triple rear camera with LED flash will be installed in it.
Poco F5 Specification
- It is also likely to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ OLED display that supports 120Hz refresh rate.
- As for other expected features, the Poco F5 smartphone may run on MIUI 14 based on Android 13 OS.
- The back main will house three rear cameras. It may have a 64-megapixel main camera + 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera + 2-megapixel sensor. It may also have a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
- The Poco F5 smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC. Poco's latest smartphone is expected to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 12 Turbo made in China.
- In terms of storage, it will come in two RAM variants of 8GB and 12GB with up to 256GB of internal storage. Lastly, there could be a large 5000mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
Poco F5 price in india
As far as the Indian price of the Poco F5 smartphone is concerned, according to information received from a trusted tipster, Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh), the base storage option of the smartphone will be priced between Rs 28,000 to Rs 29,000.
If this price is correct then it will not only be available for phones of many companies in the budget range of Rs 30,000. There is no doubt that the Poco F5 will give tough competition to the OnePlus Nord 3, which will be launching in India soon!